Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Boooooooze!

Recently, a some friends (Chelsie and Sydney) and I took a little journey to a nice little liquor store by the name of Friar Tuck's. Friar Tuck's has a VERY nice selection of booze, and we spent a good 30 minutes perusing their beer selection (I'm not a fan of beer, so I spent my time seeking out ciders) and I realized how awesome the labels and packaging is for a LOT of alcohol! Booze and good design, some of my favorite things. Following is a selection of my faves.


Grimm Brewery, designed by The Tenfold Collective


I also REALLY like wine labels, like The Waxed Bat by Stranger and Stranger.


 
Now, I'm not a huge fan of gin, but I do really like these labels for 9 Lives Gin, designed by Christopher de Hoog, student at RMIT University in Australia.

Rogue also has some nicely designed labels for their different brews, my personal favorite being the Mom Hefeweizen.

Dada Wine, via the Coolist.com

Hope this inspires you to visit the Friar and pick up some pretty lookin (and delicious) dranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment