Friday, September 17, 2010

Things I Learn at the Movies

So awhile ago I meant to post about the film When Harry Met Sally  because, well, it's a GREAT movie, but also because I kind of wanted to steal all of Sally's clothing. (Especially at the beginning when she is wearing denim shorts, loafers, a button-up, and a blue cardigan, and we all know how amazing loafers and cardigans are. Plus, her hair is awesome.)
What's NOT to love about this??
 Anywhoser, that's really all I wanted to say about Harry and Sally, but last night I went to see a newww movie (Going the Distance) and I had a similar reaction. I want to live in Drew Barrymore's wardrobe (minus the camouflage pants and bow-tie necklace).
loose-fitting tees
knotted chain necklace
slouchy trousers
crisp blazers
All images via ShopBop.
















And that enormous bag she was toting around as an intern? I rulllly want it. I think that might have been the first thing I said about the movie. Other things I loved about the movie? Well let me tell you...

1/ The Boxer Rebellion
I'm not really sure how I missed these guys before, but they're rul good.
And pretty adorable.

2/ Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day
I think most of you know that I am in love with Charlie Day. I shouldn't have to explain why.

What you may not know, because I just recently found out myself, is that I have a similar love for Jason Sudeikis. Except really my attraction to Jason Sudeikis is more sexual, and my love for Charlie Day is like I would want to keep him as a pet. Mostly, I think I'm in lust with Jason Sudeikis's mustache.

3/ That fine British man
Oliver Jackson-Cohen
This really is my only discrepancy with the movie: How did Drew Barrymore's character NOT fuck the shit out of this guy? He's hot and British. Duh.


On a more personal note:
I just bought my first, very own pair of haram pants and I believe they have opened the floodgates. I now want more and more and more of them. Also I'm going to need to invest in some moderately comfortable heels to accessorize them with, and possibly some new tees. Preferable with sparkly adornments.
Also:
I just finished my very first editions of my very first linoleum cut prints and will hopefully be sharing them with my readership of two allll you lovely people who read this junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment