Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blog Fever

Sometimes you're just in the blogging mood, I guess. I personally believe this is brought on by having an English assignment that I do NOT care to do (annotated bibliography, anyone?), and therefore wasting my time by creeping around the internet, which leads me to finding awesome things which I am then basically obligated to post here.

1/ More Infographics
Ever since I was forced to flex my math-brain muscles with an infographic assignment, I've been ever-so-slightly obsessed with them. 
This one, a look at discrepancies in the Bible, is pretty neat. Commissioned by Project Reason, via The Fast Company and I Love Charts


This lead me to look further into I Love Charts, where I found this lil gem, a chart of human sexuality/activity.
In related news, you may have noticed that this blog is run on Google's Blogspot. I Love Charts, however, is run on Tumblr (as are many other blogs I'm a fan of) and I wanted to follow them so I decided to just go ahead and create a Tumblr account...so there may be a change coming in the future. This might have to wait until I can take the time to code it myself (to impress any future employers who may be reading it) which really could take years.
Going forward...

2/ Harry Potter Weekend
Because I'm a giant weirdo, I watch Harry Potter whenever it's on TV (also almost any time it's gloomy, aka harry potter weather, and sometimes I listen to the books on CD for no reason at all) and this weekend happens to be one of ABC Families frequent "Harry Potter Weekends." So obviously I'm watching some HP this morning, and Neville Longbottom comes on my tv screen to introduce a clip and turns out lil Neville (real name Matt Lewis) is a smokin hottie. See bellow. 

via the New York Post
I would NOT kick that out of my bed. Call me!

3/ Things I found awhile ago and forgot to post (oops)

3.1/ Scarf-y collar things
by Symmetry
3.2/ Adorable Dishware
by Lenneke Wispelwey of The Netherlands
still Lenneke Wispelwey



No comments:

Post a Comment